Monday, November 12, 2012

It's a BOY!!



Kak Long is now twenty two weeks pregnant.  Today she had an appointment with the obstetrician at KPJ Kajang.  Her husband and me accompanied her to the hospital.  

We were all very excited, because, according to Dr Rasliza, we could know the baby's gender today.  So, when the Doctor was doing the ultrasound on Kak long's tummy, we could view the 'live telecast' via the huge tv screen in the doctor's clinic.

Finally, the doctor announced, "Its a boy!".  Alhamdullilah.  My son-in-law was beaming from ear to ear.... I quickly sms to my husband and all my children.  They too were excited and happy with the news.  My son Wahid, replied to my sms by saying, "If boy, sure one will be handsome like me!".  My daughter Ayeshah said, she cannot wait to be called 'aunty'.

As for me, I would love to be called ' Nek Ummi', InshaAllah.  As for my husband, he wants to be known as 'Tok der' (young grandfather).....hehehe.....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...