Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wahid's uniform




Hubby and I visited Wahid in Ipoh Wednesday October 10.  We stayed at Heritage Hotel and Wahid came to the hotel after his classes.  He showed me his uniform which he had to wear everyday during classes.  

I had not met Wahid for almost a month and I truly missed him so much.  He looked thinner, I guess, having not met him for such a long time.  But hubby said, no such thing lah, Wahid more handsome....

Wahid drove us around Ipoh town after dinner that night.  We had Arabic food at Greentown.  We saw this hotel in the middle of Ipoh - the French Hotel - and, InshaAllah, on our next visit we might stay there.  According to Wahid, it is better to stay at the French Hotel, since we could do some shopping along the streets in Ipoh, and also hunt for antiques at a road close to the hotel too.  But, it opens only during weekends.

So, Wahid stayed with us that night, and the next morning after breakfast, he bade farewell to us since he had classes to attend.  I gave him a big hug and kiss his forehead, and as he drove away, I wiped my tears which was rolling down my face... 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...