Friday, October 19, 2012

From Lizas Homestay to Rumah Liza






(the cute old fashioned dish rack)




(the jering tree from the kitchen window)


Well, after attending the Homestay Course in Terengganu last 2nd October, and found that I do not qualify to call my kampung house a 'Homestay', I now name my kampung house, "Rumah Liza".

The kitchen/dining area are now completed.  The furniture shown in the above pictures, are temporary arranged.  Lighting has yet to be installed.  The rattan chairs we bought from my son's friend.  So, it is also recycled... 

The refrigerator, tv, two bar stools and deck chair are from my studio unit at Silka Maytower.  My current tenant, a lovely Pakistani couple, does not need the items.  They also requested for a flat screen tv, so I bought one for them, that was why I had to bring the huge 29" tv to my Rumah Liza.

Well, InshaAllah, my family and I could spend our Hari Raya Haji at Rumah Liza next week.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...