Thursday, September 13, 2012

My new cat....







This is Kiki Romeo Addidas (Romeo is the name his owner gave him, Kiki is what I want to call him, and Addidas (spelt like this on purpose), is my favourite sports brand).  He came into my life yesterday morning.  I was bringing down the laundry basket when I heard this meowing cry from Ayeshah's bedroom.  I thought she has left her mobile and the meowing sound was the phone's ringing tone.

Then when I opened the door, the meowing stopped and when I looked down, there was this furry 'thing' at my feet... OMG...how adorable..what a cute little kitten.  My heart melted upon seeing it.  Hubby was pretty excited too...

He carried the kitten downstairs and played with it.  Then he told Sofiyah to bring down the litter box (a shoebox), the food and water trays too.  So, we put all these, temporarily, in Khairul's room.  

I had to send Sofiyah to her friend's house for group study, so, after sending her over, I drove to Len Seng Garden in Cheras and bought a proper litter box for Kiki.  Azura (Idsqandar's wife) was the one who suggested that I go to the pet shop at Len Seng Garden which is near her abode to purchase the litter box and all things needed for a lived-in-kitten turning into a cat...

Well, Kiki is indeed a playful and lovable little kitten.  I cannot help adoring her...but that does not mean I no longer misses my FIFI... Fifi will always be in my heart...but I have to move on....Thus receiving this 'bundle of joy' will slowly ease the pain of losing dear Fifi.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...