Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Throne room....



When I was working in the Production Controller (Rubber), Kumpulan Guthrie Sdn Bhd, in Siliau, Negeri Sembilan (1974-1979), I was the Confidential Stenographer and my boss was Mr D J Barry (Dermott James Barry).  Mr Sethu was the CC (Chief Clerk). Our office was next to Guthrie Rubber Processing Sdn Bhd (GRPSB), Siliau.  Its Manager was Mr D Pritchard. 

Anyway, Mr Barry, Mr Sethu and I shared the only toilet in our office, and Mr Sethu named the toilet 'the Throne Room'.  So, if anyone were looking for our Boss, and he was in the toilet, Mr Sethu would say, "He's in the throne room".

So, I will now name the toilet in my homestay, 'the Throne Room' too.....hehehe.....The 'throne' already installed, now waiting for the door which our contractor said will be installed this coming Saturday.



2 comments:

toilet suites said...

nice toilet bowl,its so simple but very clean.

toilet suites

Lizloteng said...

yes it is. Made in Malaysia by Claytan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...