Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Eid Mubarak 2012

 (the whole family...after Eid prayers)

 (the men in my life.....)

 (my children with their brother-in-law)

 (me with my darling hubby...muuuuaahhhhh...)

 (with all my daughters...)

(my wonderful children...)


Eid Mubarak was celebrated Sunday 19 August here in Malaysia.  After our Eid Mubarak prayers at Kajang mosque, we took the above pictures using Sofiyah's lumix digital camera (she got that for her 13th birthday).  Wahid was the official photographer....

Anyway, poor kak long....she was unwell when the photos were taken.  She was still having morning sickness, in fact, she just vomited when we took the above photographs.   (InshaAllah, I will have a grandchild in March next year).

Kak Long and her husband did not follow us to my parents' house in Seremban, since she could not travel the distance.  So, she and her husband stayed home.  

When we reached Seremban, my brother Zulfitri was trying to fix the florescent bulb, but since he was a bit on the heavy side, my son Khairulzaman volunteered. But then, he could not do it, so, my husband then tried. He too was unsuccessful.  Finally, my eldest son Badruzzaman did it.  Yeyyy!!

 (Khairulzaman tried.....)

 (then hubby tried....)

 (finally Badruzzaman.....)

 At my parent's house, the step ladder was not long enough for my sons to reach the light bulb, so my dad used the baby cot and put the step ladder onto it.  The whole family participated.....three generations....hehehe....


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...