Monday, July 2, 2012

My birthday photos

(the birthday card and the note with Bryan Adams lyrics to the song Everything I do I do it for you)

(me reading the lyrics, with hubby trying to sing the song.....so sweet.....)

(with Ayeshah, Khadijah, hubby, son-in-law and Badruzzaman)

(hubby putting on the gold ring on my right ring finger)

(the birthday gifts from hubby and my children)


I celebrated my 54th Birthday with all my children, except Khairulzaman who could not come home because he had classes that night.  In his place, was my son-in-law.  This is the first time my son-in-law celebrated my birthday too.  

Hubby gave me a gold ring, and a birthday card with a note.  The note was the lyrics of the song "Everything I do, I do it for you" by Bryan Adams. Actually I do not know who this Bryan Adams is, and neither do I know the song.   Then, when I post on Fb and told my friends I do not know the song, one of them sent me via U-tube.  

When I listened to the song, it was so familiar....but I was sure it was Rod Stewart who sang it. When I mentioned that on Fb....this friend of mine sent another video of some one singing that song....but, I have yet to listen to it....hehehe....

Anyway, Rod Stewart is one of my favourite rock stars!! Of course, there's also Bad Co, Deep Purple, Scorpions...I grew up listening to their songs..... ahaaa.....not forgetting Santana's Black Magic Woman....

Well, I am 54 now....but I feel 44...(chuckle chuckle..). and Alhamdullilah, I am blessed with good health, wonderful husband and family plus son-in-law....Thank you Allah SWT.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...