Sunday, July 8, 2012

BBQ at Desa Lagoon






Sofiyah having fun with her "nephews and nieces" at Residence Desa Lagoon Resort in Port Dickson.  Her nephews and nieces are her cousin's children, so, if according to rank they will call her 'aunty sofiyah'.... and I am their 'grandmother'.....Errrrr........ERKKK!!!!

Well, my eldest daughter is now married, so.....I could become a grandmother anytime soon.  Well...errr....soon?? A little late soon can or not??  Friends told me, do not panic.....just relax and wait for the day when the newly weds announce the good news...that they are going to have a baby......Errrr....is there a time frame???

Some of them said, why not ask them?? And I said, no way lah....what if they panic and became stressed? So....I will just wait for them to announce the good news then...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...