Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wahid's 18th Birthday





(Wahid with the Bonia satchel)



Wahiduzzaman turns 18 last June 14.  For his birthday this time, we got him a BONIA satchel.  He truly loves it.  Well, he could then use it when he enters college on July 14.  

Wahid will be pursuing Diploma in Radiography at RCMP (Royal College of Medicine, Ipoh).  Actually his first choice was Physiotherapy, but then, the college offered him Radiography instead, since for physiotherapy the student intake were already full.

 (view of the college from the car park)

 (the entrance to the lobby)


Anyway, his dad took him to see the Head of Radiography at RCMP last week, and Wahid got the opportunity to speak to the head himself and queried whatever he wanted to know about Radiography.  But still, he hoped to do physiotherapy, and, according to the staff at RCMP, if on registration day and there are still vacancy for physiotherapy, meaning, those who were offered did not turn up, then Wahid may have a chance to study physiotherapy.

Well, he will be in Ipoh, which is about two hours drive from kuala Lumpur via the PLUS highway.  This will be the first time he is away from me.....living on his own, and deep within my heart, I just cant let him go.... So hubby said, " Yang, he's a big boy now lah....let him be independent... He can take care of himself lah...."

Actually, Ipoh is not far...in fact, if I miss him so much, I could always take the ERL and visit him.  But then, who is going to eat and finish all the dishes I cooked everyday.  Wahid loves my cooking and if I cook his favourite dish, and he is in Ipoh, should I send it over? 

Wahid, umi will miss you so much... I love you son.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...