Sunday, June 17, 2012

RIP Fifi....


This was the last photo taken of Fifi, during kak long's akad nikah, on May 1 2012.  She was already unwell.  Fifi died of old age 19th May 2012. She was thirteen years old.  I was with her when she died.  She was buried in our garden near the rambutan tree. Fifi, I miss you so much.

My children wanted to get me another cat to ease my sorrow of losing Fifi. But I told them to give me time to mourn my Fifi.  She was an adorable, obedient cat.  She was a stray when I first met her.  A tiny kitten, weak and hungry, at the village fishmonger stall.  She was curled into a ball at my car's front tyre.  Wahiduzzaman was the one who noticed her there.

We then took her to the vet, and Dr June became her vet all these years.... Fifi gave birth five times, and when Dr June adviced that she be spayed, I agreed.  All her kittens were adopted by my friends and neighbours.

Fifi...i will always remember you.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...