Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Holiday Villa Resort and Spa, Langkawi May 13-16 2012


(the lobby area)


(the van that we hired...)

(me in my bathing suit...)

(my children, Ayeshah, Sofiyah and Wahiduzzaman)

(the vast swimming pool, it has a jacuzzi too)

(Khairulzaman looking at my shades...a Gucci (purchased in Rome, Italy 2003)

(with Sofiyah)

(with Khairulzaman)

(with Khairulzaman and Wahiduzzaman)



(waiting for Capt Jack Sparrow...)

(too late...he just left...)

(is she showing off her coloured bangles??)

(NOKIA N8 took this picture...)

(again....my favourite pose..)

(my sweet daughter, Sofiyah.... a Japanese tourist took this picture for us))




(Tahiti??? No lah....Langkawi...)

(the waves chasing Sofiyah...)

(the Red Hibiscus...our Malaysian National Flower)


(walk barefooted and enjoy a healthy massage....oh yeah...)

(follow the pebbled path for a healthy massage.....yeah yeah...)

(the beautiful landscape...)



We would definitely return here when we come to Langkawi..... 








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...