Saturday, May 19, 2012

Guests at wedding

(with hubby and my UIA lecturer, Ustaz Abdullah Bukhari bin Abdul Rahim)

(hugging my dearest mom, my sister-in-law behind her)

(hugging my dearest dad, my son Badruzzaman watching)

(my dearest parents, Puan Fauziah binti Yunus and Tuan Idrus bin Rahmat)

(my bff (Monkshillian) all the way from Singapore)

(Imam Fazly from Masjid Kajang with his baby daughter)

(our VIP guests)

(my Tai chi Sifu Mr Hoon)

(my bff from Singapore with their spouses)

(the bride and groom with the bride's aunts and cousins)

(My friend from Jakarta Indonesia, Puan Maria with three of her children)

(Hubby's buddies from his uni days...UiTM Shah Alam)

(the bride and groom with Ayeshah's bff)

(our last guests, Encik Iqbal and his family)



Note: will post more pic soon....





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...