Monday, March 19, 2012

Renovation - @Lizas homestay

 (the walls are up...the prayer room and the bathroom)


 (the bathroom and the w.c.)

 (the washing machine spot and the ablution area)



 (the contractor, En Halim showing my hubby whats been done...)

 (the kitchen area...note the still empty space next to the window...this will be the traditional crockery rack)



 (the wooden door (recycled) for the main entrance)

 (this is the main entrance)

 (note the coloured glass panel for the doors to the bathroom and prayer room)


 (w.c. with a view....hehehe....)


 Yesterday took these pictures after my tai chi event at my farm in Pedas.  Well, I hope my homestay could be ready by end of May 2012.....  My contractor said, "No problem kak. InshaAllah can be ready by then...."


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...