Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No more braces.....

 (with braces)

 Wahid had his braces removed today (Feb 14).  I have yet to see his new look, since he went straight to work after his dental appointment with Dr Patricia.  

Then, on Friday afternoon, he will have to see Dr Patricia again to put on the retainer.  Wonder how long he will have to wear the retainer.  

Three of my children had to wear braces. Siti Khadijah, Badruzzaman and Wahiduzzaman. The next in line will be Sofiyah.  Her appointment with Dr Patricia Friday morning.  Dr Patricia will explain what she will do for Sofiyah's treatment after viewing the x-ray taken about two weeks ago.

My hubby said that our children who had to wear braces has my genes in them, since I too had to wear braces at the ripe age of 31!!!  Hehehe....

It was in 1989, hubby and I were watching television Majallah 3, when a documentary on orthodontic treatment was shown.  Then hubby suggested that I go for the treatment.  

So.....I had braces when I was 31 years old.  I was still wearing braces when I delivered my fourth child, Khairulzaman in 1990.  There I was in the delivery room at Pantai Medical Centre enduring the labour pains, when suddenly one of the nurses took a closer look at me, and said, "Puan, are you wearing braces?".  "Ya, so what?", I answered rudely.  Well, when one is in labour, you can be mean sometimes...hehehe....

Thankfully, my braces were removed before I had Wahiduzzaman.  




Wahid without his braces.  He just came home from work...He looked tired.  Poor Wahid.  




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...