Monday, January 9, 2012

Maytower - Studio suite for Rent







I would like to rent my studio unit at Silka Maytower Hotel and Suites, Jalan Munshi Abdullah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  I will only rent my unit to Muslims regardless from which country they are from.  So far, I have tenants from Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, Sarawak and also from Malaysia. 

My unit is fully furnished, including kitchen utensils and bed linen, also ASTRO (family package). The rent is RM2,200 a month. I welcome short and long term stay.

For further enquiries, please contact me at +60192699394

Thank you.




 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rent Your Unit in MakkahSell you unit and aprartments in Makkah, Alkhateeb will advertise your property for sale, apartments for rent, property to rent, apartment for rent, rent apartment Get best deal on your unit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...