Thursday, December 29, 2011

Otomo Folding Bicycle






My left heel still hurts...especially when I wake up in the mornings... I actually need to sit up and slowly massage my heel and ankle before I could step onto the floor.  That also, I had to wobble to the bathroom.... So, after having my breakfast, I need to take Arcoxia (1 tablet).

It has been four months now since the injection my doctor gave me and yet the pain is still there....Doc said I should take Arcoxia to ease the pain.  But then, why do I have to take Arcoxia, when the injection was suppose to last for six months.... Is my heel never ever getting better??  

Thus, again following doctor's orders, I need to change my sports activities...I had to quit running..... Well, I did ran at the stadium, a few times last month, of course there was slight pain, but I did not care...running is my passion...But now, when the pain refuse to go away....I have to make a decision to really quit running and try some other sporting activity.

My doctor suggested swimming or cycling where I will not put much pressure on my heel.  I love swimming too, but having to change into my swimming gear and then into the public pool......I felt lazy lah...... So, the other option left is cycling.

So, I surf eBay Malaysia and found the above Otomo Folding Bicycle (used) for saleSince the seller is from Malaysia, The Right Bike Store  (his blog), I contacted him and enquired about the bicycle condition etc. and of course asking for further discount....hehehe....  To buy a brand new one is very expensive.......

So, why choose a folding bicycle?  Well, I could store it in my car and when I feel like cycling at the stadium or at the nearest park etc. I could unfold it (hope its easy as A B C when unfolding) and ....race against the wind.... 

Well, I am excited to try bi-cycling, but then, am wondering whether I need to purchase a helmet too....hmmm...wonder whether eBay will have a used one.....


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...