Monday, October 3, 2011

My farm in Pedas, Negeri Sembilan


 (view of my farm from the entrance)

 (view from the sheep/goat barn)

 (interior of the new sheep/goat barn)

 (we are going to build a tree house here)
 
 (the walkway around the new barn)

 (note the trough for food)

 (another view of the interior)


 (who's that?? My hubby walking towards the entrance)

 (introducing....owner of Syarikat Perniagaan Haji Budin.....my darling hubby)

 (behind every successful man....there's ME!...Hehehhee.....)

 (the entrance)

 (view from the outside)

 (exterior view)

 (the completed barn, Alhamdullilah)

 (Note the retaining wall)

 (the cattle queing to leave the barn)

 (the BBQ area)

 (the area where our customers have their tea/coffee and kuihs...)

 (our workers' quarters)

 (our lorry waiting to load the cattle for delivery)

 (the entrance to our farm)

 (cattle loaded and ready to go....)

 (ooopss!! Not yet...driver went to the loo)

 (okay....time to go....)

 (view of my kampung house from the entrance)

(we intend to renovate the rear portion of my kampung house and once completed, will rent out to those who would like to feel living in a kampung atmosphere, InshaAllah. Opposite my kampung house is our livestock farm)








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...