Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wahid's 17th Birthday...



My 3rd son, Wahiduzzaman celebrated his 17th Birthday on 14th June.  He's getting taller and taller....in fact will be taller than his father and brothers.... 

He had a haircut on his birthday... when he crop his hair like that...it reminds me of him when he was just a toddler... He got natural curls, and when he cut his hair short like that...it gets more curly....
I remembered when he was about 6 years old, he wanted to look like Nick Carter.... (Backstreet Boys) and when I took him to the barber shop, he would ask the barber to cut his hair like Nick Carter....

Wahid will be sitting for his Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) this year, and he is studying hard to achieve 8As.  I can only pray for his success....he will have to study really hard...

Now that he is 17years old, he can now sit for his driving test.  But first, I need to enrol him in a driving school.  Shirley (the driving school instructor) will have a new student.  Wahid will  be Shirley's 5th student from among my children.  Five years from now, will be Sofiyah's turn... 

Wahid enjoys skateboarding very much.... He has been a skater since he was nine years old, that was when I gave him a skateboard for his 9th birthday.  Before he got his motorcycle licence, I had to drive him to the skateboard rink in Shah Alam, Putrajaya or Mont Kiara.  But now, he went to the venue by motorbike.  He already had his licence last year.

Well, once he got his driving licence, I am sure he will start competing in any skateboarding event anywhere in Malaysia.....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...