Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Doctor in the house



My son, Khairulzaman bought this book of my favourite Prime Minister of Malaysia (former PM i.e.) at the Tesco Hypermarket in Kajang.  Actually he bought the book for my hubby (my hubby loves reading..especially non-fiction books...and so do I..) as an additional birthday present.  My husband's 53rd birthday was on 3rd May (a day after OBL was killed. I don't believe he had died.  Uncle Sam wants the whole world to think soDamn uncle sam!!) but we celebrated his birthday on Sunday since all my children were at home.

When I look at the picture of Dr M on the book cover, I realized that he still has his original set of teeth intact!!! Hahaha.... I do not think he was wearing dentures..., being a doctor surely he took care of his teeth extremely well..... He has a sweet smile or was he smiling so joyously thinking about the royalty he will be getting from his book sales! Hahahaha...   Still..he so handsome maa...although got plenty wrinkles on his right hand (they forgot to edit his hand lor...). 

Anyway, I still have not started reading the book.  My husband started reading last night.  We were in bed, he was reading Mahathir's memoirs whilst I was reading the newspaper.  Hubby read until page 44.  He slept after that.  But he did read to me certain excerpts from the memoirs.. e.g the part about Dr M having only one wife... (I thought he has two!).  Anyway, if Dr M is a very punctual person, my hubby is the opposite!  
Ooops!! got to stop writing for now... I have to attend my tharannum class at UIA nilai..




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...