Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sayang Sarawak




When I was staying at the Grand Margherita Hotel in Kuching, my room was opposite the mini-studio of the 'Sayang Sarawak" programme by TV3.  Since the door to the mini studio was opened, I stood at my door and watched the crew setting up the technical aspect of the shooting.  The hosts were rehearsing their script for the programme.

Then, when they noticed me, they waved at me.  So I signalled to them whether I could take a photo with them, and when they beckoned me... I quickly took my camera and entered the studio.  So...this was how a mini-studio look like....

I stood between the hosts, and a make-up artist (a she or a he??, well.....whatever) took our photograph.  I thanked them all and returned to my room... When I downloaded the picture into my computer.... alamakkkk ... my eyes were shut.... But I still post it in my FB (facebook). 

Then when my FB friends commented about my eyes being shut in the picture... they told me  to take another shot with the hosts... of course I declined... where can take another picture... malu lah...(shy lah).. But luckily I have an FB friend who is a photographer... He said, "No problem kak (sister), I can open your eyes for you....small matter only...".  He told me to email my picture to him and he will do the rest....

So...the final result after he edited my picture, is as per above....with eyes wide open....hehehe... Thank you so much Rosman bin Jantan   http://rosmanjantan.fotopages.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...