Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chicken Pox...@52...

When I was in Kuching last week, I noticed these rashes on my right arm.  I thought it was something I ate that cause the rashes.  So, I just ignored it.  Also there was no pain whatsoever.


Then, when I returned home four days later, the rashes were still there, and I began to feel pain whenever I accidentally touch it.  So I told hubby about it and he told me to see the doctor.

Since I had an appointment with my orthopaedic doctor (re Plantar Fasciitis), I decided to see my physician too.  So, I went to see my physician before seeing the orthopaedic doctor.  When I showed the rashes to my physician, she said, "You have chicken pox my dear".   WHAT???? But I had it before, when I was 10.  Doctor said, the remaining virus decided to present itself... Ha...ha...

Thus I had to take Zoral, 2 tab 5x a day....and Acorxia if there's pain.  My follow up treatment is on Friday.  As for my Plantar Fasciitis, the Doc said, better for me to have the injection.  But then, the chicken pox have to disappear first....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...