Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tailoring at Pavilion

I thought I will not be visiting Pavilion ever again... yet I did go there with dear hubby. We went after meeting our new tenant from Iran, Mr and Mrs Payman. They wanted to rent our studio for a month. We showed them our unit, and they love it. We then took them to the coffee house at Maytower, together with their friend, Mr Mahdi. Mr and Mrs Payman moved in on the same day.

Hubby then drove to Pavilion. We parked our car opposite Pavilion at the private parking lot. There were still plenty of empty lots when we parked our car. We then walked to Pavilion via the overhead bridge right into Pavilion. I took hubby straight to Summermen since I have already enquired the location of their boutique.

Mr Stevens (the owner) brought out samples of textile for hubby to choose for me.... Hubby wanted Stevens to make me two sets of suits. Since I brought with me my suit which I wanted him to copy (the design), Stevens then made his assistant measured me. There was no increase in the measurement...except....the lower part...which was my.... (ehem! Mdm, I think ah better widen this part a bit ah... make loose little little...ok ah??)

Oh well....time to hit the gym again..... Anyway, the suits should be ready within a week. RM750 per suit...

From Summermen, we had lunch at Manhattan Fish Mart at the Pavilion Food Court. The Food Court is enormous.... So many varieties to choose from... From Eastern to Western dishes... From Fast Food to Walk-n-eat food....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...