Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Register @KakiGym

After sending Sofiyah to school, I drove to Section 7 in Bangi to buy nasi lemak. As I reached the stall, the owners were already packing up, since they have sold out all their nasi lemak. Wow!! brisk business today.

Anyway, I then drove to KPJ Kajang for my physio appointment. As usual, the pak guards, the receptionist... and all that know me as I enter the hospital, would greet me... I am popular because I am friendly, I smile easily, I laugh loudly... oh yeah??? YEAHHHH!!!

Nur'Ain (my physiotherapist) was already waiting for me. She gave me the necessary treatment and after an hour, I was free to go. Go where?? To KakiGym of course.

I went to KakiGym to register as a new member. KakiGym is only about half a kilometer from where I lived. My membership with TSL Gymnasium will expire end of March. Since KakiGym also has their equipment as good as TSL, and nearer to my home, I decided to join them.

What inspires me to enrol at KakiGym is because they have outdoor gym, meaning they organise mountain hiking, jungle trekking, and this Saturday 5th March, they are organising a bicycle ride to Putrajaya. I am unable to participate because I have the Pasar Tani to attend to. Also, I ain't fit enough to ride all the way to Putrajaya.... perhaps next time, InshaAllah.

Yes... at KakiGym, they have very informative fitness magazines, available at their lobby and health drinks station. Got free wifi some more, for members only.... I have definitely made the right choice! Now to start exercising... but when ah??? Hmmmmm....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...