Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New furniture



This morning after physio at KPJ, I went to a rattan furniture shop near my house. I wanted to buy two chairs and a coffee table. The whole set cost me RM950.00.

I loaded the furniture into my Toyota hiluxe and returned home. Since my eldest daughter was at home, she accompanied me to Maytower to deliver the furniture. Luckily the trip to Kuala Lumpur was not heavy... so we managed to reach Maytower within half an hour.

We used the Smart Tunnel to get into Kuala Lumpur. But then, as we neared the exit towards Jalan Tun Razak, it was closed! Aiyaaaaaa!!!! They were doing road repair at the JTR exit. So, I had to follow the Jalan Bukit Bintang exit. Luckily I knew the way to Maytower via this exit.

My tenant was delighted to have the additional furniture. Well, I am the owner so I must ensure that my tenant could stay at my unit comfortably.

My daughter and I then returned home after delivering the furniture. It suddenly rained the moment we exited from the Smart Tunnel to Jalan Cheras.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...