Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Money in a Bottle...


This morning, my eldest daughter came up to me, while I was having breakfast, and she presented to me this small bottle with something inside. When I enquired what it was, she told me to open it to find out what.

I was a bit suspicious, thinking it could be an April Fool's joke (1st April is tomorrow), but then when I opened the bottle and found the pink 'ang-pow' wrapper inside, I just could not guess what was in the wrapper. So, daughter insisted that I opened the wrapper too.... and when I did, there were dollar notes inside.... Then I realised that my daughter was giving me her first salary to share.... Thank you Khadijah... She also gave to her father and all her siblings.... Then when she visits her grandparents, she will also give them a token of her first salary...

Thank you Khadijah aka Kak Long. We all love you very much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...