Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ovarian Cysts

My husband and I visited Suhaily, our niece, at Subang Jaya Medical Centre after maghrib prayers today (Saturday 15th May). We came to know about Suhaily aka Along's hospitalisation through her brother, Suhaimy. We were at Bro Zakaria's high tea party where all my husband's siblings and their children attended.

Anyway, Suhaily was in ward 368, a single bedded room at SJMC. Mizi, her husband, took care of her at the hospital. She had surgery on Friday 14th to remove a number of cycts which occurred outside her womb. I watched the surgery via a video recording which the hospital issued to her. Imagine seeing the inside of her stomach. I could see part of her liver too. There were a lot of fat surrounding her womb. The fat looks just like chicken fat!!! I told her, how come you did not ask the surgeon to suck out the fat too, since the 'vacuum' is sucking out the cysts!! At least she could get a free liposuction. Heheeeeheee...

So, to Suhaily, I pray you have a speedy recovery. Follow the doctor's orders okay. No rough activities for the time being. Complete rest okay. But then....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...