Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My tai chi video


I have been practicing Tai chi for almost 11 years now. Recently I did a video of the Tai chi exercises that I learned with my sifu, Mr Hoon. I want to be able to use the video to practice my Tai chi anywhere and at anytime. I have made 20 copies of the DVD and I hope to distribute it to my friends who would like to practice this ancient Chinese art of Tai Chi.

I have, so far, managed to discipline myself to practice Tai Chi every morning. When I followed my husband outstation, I would bring my laptop with me and put on the Tai Chi dvd and exercise, even in the hotel room.....

None of my children are interested in learning this art. Perhaps when they are older, they might want to learn Tai Chi. But then...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...